Author Topic: 3V PRIMARY LITHIUM DURACELL AA'S! *SOLD*  (Read 1938 times)

Offline M_R

• View Profile
3V PRIMARY LITHIUM DURACELL AA'S! *SOLD*
« on: September 17, 2005, 12:01:41 AM »
Iíve got 5 brand new units of Duracell Ultra CR-V3 batteries. Selling at $4 each shipped North America. The best before on these is 2014.

If youíre interested in all 5 I'll send them to you for $17.50 cash PayPal, or can throw in a sixth for $20. (that would give you 12 3 volt lithium AA's!)

For those of you who are not familiar with this battery, you are essentially getting two Duracell AA sized 3V lithium batteries in each CR-V3 (thats only $2 each!!). (3V lithium AA otherwise do not exist in a AA form factor to the best of my knowledge) All you need to do is remove the plastic casing (very easily done) from the CR-V3's to get at the AA's). This is the ideal battery for several single AA cell applications such as the Lambdaís MiniPro (or any sandwich for that matter) in a cut down MiniMag. These things are a must for anybody that doesn't want to drive their sammies to go into DD in a single AA application using Li-ion's (14500).

I'd be curious if these would make the new Fenix AA lights scream, as this is a good medium between Li-ion and regular AA's in Voltage.

Please PM for payment info.

Thanks for looking,

Matthew

« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 01:55:56 AM by M_R »

Offline M_R

• View Profile
Re: 3V PRIMARY LITHIUM DURACELL AA'S!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 01:55:11 AM »
SOLD