Author Topic: FS: Super German issued Flecktarn/ U.S. military issued stuff closet sale.  (Read 8272 times)

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile
I have this set for quite a while and recently I decided to clean out my closet for some space so everything has to go. Unless I noted everything is genuine German issued. EVERYTHING IS SOLD
The first one is the genuine German issued Kevlar Flak vest size Medium in decent shape with the front pocket. The manufactured dated is 1987 as being marked on the label. I am only asking for $120.00 shipped OBO.   SOLD
3 German flecktarn helmet covers (used)$10.00 ea shipped or $25.00 shipped for all three. Size 57-61
SOLD

German issued web gear set w/ canteen pouch (German issue canteen included), butt pouch, and E-tool pouch (no E-tool included) Everything is genuine German issued I am only asking for $70.00 OBO shipped for all five.
Mil-spec mountain rucksack flecktarn pattern. I am not sure if it's German issued or not but it comes with heavy padding so my guess is it could be genuine German issued. I am only asking for $45.00 shipped OBO. SOLD
Last but not least three items are not German issued but I just found them with my German stuff so I am selling them separately and if you have any question please ask.

USGI M44 goggles w/ original box, manual, and clear and smoke colored lenses $15.00 shipped
Blackhawk Tactical vest molle compatible $40.00 shipped

US-made "Ranger" chest rig $35.00 shipped   SOLD
German style, Flecktarn mountain cap $10.00 shipped SOLD  
Also I have a like new condition US CONTRACT # NSN 6605-01196-6971. Manufacturered by Stocker & Yale Inc. Beverly, MA. 3/Aug 89 Compass. And it came with lanyard & Y-Harness Carry Case as well. $45.00 shipped firm.

[SOLD]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:37:07 AM by Speed Light »

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
  • 2008 National Champions
    • View Profile
I'll take the compass.   :D

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile
And for the rest of the German Flecktarn gear set I will sell for $200.00 as a package deal and that means shipping included. First come first serve!

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile
And I will toss in this Alice field pack in size medium and almost new condition for $25.00 shipped firm

Also I will tossed in this military issued compressed sleeping bag and a brand new camo blanket for $40.00 shipped. And $60.00 shipped for all three items.  SOLD
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:37:39 AM by Speed Light »

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile
And here's the one time deal. If you buy the M44 goggle, Blackhawk tactical vest, Alice field pack, Compresed field sleeping bag and the camo blanket. For all five items I will do $110.00 shipped and insured. And please PM me if you have any question. Thank you.

And I have one Camelbak hydration system without the bladder and one Blackhawk Hydrastorm Torrent extreme Hydration System but the bladder needs to be replaced and I am only asking for $30.00 shipped for both.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:37:53 AM by Speed Light »

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile
I also have a Casio G-Shock Solar Atomic watch that I am only asking for $55.00 shipped SOLD
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 03:13:28 AM by Speed Light »

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile
Also will take partial cash and partial trade for any tactical gear or Surefire flashlight.

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile
I also have a Blackhawk LRRP Long Range Recon Patrol pack with two alice clips on the back. It's basically brand new. I am only asking for $50.00 shipped and insured.

And here's a pair of genuine Molle II side pouches that I am only asking for $20.00 shipped for both. SOLD
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 08:38:09 AM by Speed Light »

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
What happened to the pics of my compass?  :icon_scratch:  Pics removed before the item arrives in the buyer's hands can sometimes be a little unnerving.  Did you get my MO yet?

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile
I am so sorry for removing the pic before the transaction is completed due to my s**tty photo skill. However once your payment arrives I will notify you the tracking # and thanks again for let me know!!! :thumbup:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:57:13 PM by Speed Light »

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
I am so sorry for removing the pic before the transaction is completed due to my s**tty photo skill. However once your payment arrives I will notify you the tracking # and thanks again for let me know!!! :thumbup:

You should have the money order by now.  Did you get it today?

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile

You should have the money order by now.  Did you get it today?

Not yet and here the new photo that I took today!

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 04:06:14 AM by Speed Light »

Offline Speed Light

• View Profile
Payment received and item sold. Thank you.

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
COMPASS: Like new condition US CONTRACT # NSN 6605-01196-6971. Manufacturered by Stocker & Yale Inc. Beverly, MA. 3/Aug 89 Compass, with lanyard & Y-Harness carry case.  Received and exactly as advertised!  With a superb bonus of a heavy duty leather SOG sheath.  All outstanding!  Thanks for the great buy.  My son has already confiscated the compass.  He said he'll "let me use it" if I ever need it.   :rolleye:   :D