Author Topic: SOLD: Canon 17-40mm f/4L & 200-DG Digital Gadget Bag  (Read 3977 times)

Offline pcmike

• View Profile
SOLD: Canon 17-40mm f/4L & 200-DG Digital Gadget Bag
« on: March 25, 2008, 01:40:30 PM »
Up for sale I have a complete Canon DSLR "Starter Kit;" that is to say that I have everything you need to start taking breathtaking pictures immediately. Everything included in this kit is in MINT condition and I do mean MINT. I think everything has actually only left my house a total number of six times. There is absolutely no marks anywhere on any of the components. In fact, the camera body only has roughly 3,500 shutter clicks on it. This kit includes the following components:

• Canon EOS 30D DSLR Camera Body (CAE30D) **SOLD** ($636)
  • Canon 17-40mm f/4L EF (USM) Lens (CA17404LEF) **SOLD** ($622)
  • Canon SPEEDLITE 580EX (CA580EX) **SOLD** ($335)
  • Canon 200-DG Digital Gadget Bag (CA200DG) **SOLD** ($52)
  • RiDATA Pro 4GB Compact Flash (CF) Flash Card (CFR4G-SILV) **SOLD** ($50)

All the Canon components except for the Gadget Bag were purchased brand new directly from BHphoto between November 2006 and February 2007. The Gadget Bag was purchased brand new at a local BestBuy store in December 2007 and the RiDATA CompactFlash card was purchased brand new from NewEgg in November 2006. It's also worth mentioning all the Canon components (aside from the Gadget Bag) come with their original boxes and associated paperwork, manuals, accessories, etc. I'm also the first and only owner of all these components. Adding up all the receipts for everything above I paid over $2,330 and like I said before everything is still in practically brand new condition. With that in mind I'd like to offer this "starter kit" for SOLD shipped USPS Insured Priority within the USA and slightly higher internationally.

I'm not beyond listening to advice, so I'm going to go ahead and do as some have suggested... please see the pricing (keeping in mind the price is before shipping and Paypal fee, shipping route is your decision) for the separate components below...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 03:37:49 PM by pcmike »

Offline pcmike

• View Profile
Re: FS: Complete Canon DSLR "Starter Kit" **PICTURES ADDED**
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 07:41:27 PM »
Pictures added to the first post. Also, let me add that I'd like to keep these items together, but would be willing to split them up if there were buyers in line for each particular component and the total added upto the $1700. Also if I were to split them up shipping would be on each individual person. Again, I really want to keep this all together and have the entire kit goto someone who can make use of it right after unpacking everything.

I went ahead and repackaged everything in the individual plastic wrappers and put everything back in its respective box, so whoever ends up getting this kit is going to have the same experience I had when I first opened everything up. One other thing, in the interest of full disclosure the boxes have the UPC codes removed (however nothing falls out of the boxes and they still function perfectly).
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 08:12:53 PM by pcmike »

Offline pcmike

• View Profile
Re: FS: Complete Canon DSLR "Starter Kit" **NOW SPLITTING UP COMPONENTS**
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 11:06:47 PM »
I went ahead and did as others have suggested.

Thanks for the interest in me breaking up the package guys.

Offline Hodsta

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 11:43:13 PM »
Mike,

I have skipped over this thread a couple of times expecting it to contain a lower end Canon and stock lens.

The 30D is a fantastic camera and the lens and flash are pro quality - you are underselling in the title - big it up fella :thumbup:

Offline bindibadgi

• View Profile
    • Stanton Hooley Photography
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 11:49:57 PM »
Unluckily for you I just bought a 580EX a couple of weeks ago, and then a 40D last week.

I'm interested in the bag and the CF card, but what would shipping to Australia do to the price?  It's fairly large!
It's bad luck to be superstitious.

Stanton Hooley Photography

Offline pcmike

• View Profile
bindibadgi,

Unfortunately it ups the price quite a bit... shipping (via flat rate priority box to AU) would be roughly $37 according to USPS.com. It seems like the price would end up being roughly $110 when all was said and done. You can probably do better just getting this stuff locally, no?

Offline bindibadgi

• View Profile
    • Stanton Hooley Photography
Most likely I can.  I thought that was probably the case but worth a try eh?

Good luck with the sale.  It really is some great stuff you're getting rid of.
It's bad luck to be superstitious.

Stanton Hooley Photography

Offline pcmike

• View Profile
Re: FS: Canon 30D, 17-40mm f/4L, Bag **NOW SPLITTING UP COMPONENTS**
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 06:52:32 PM »
The 4GB CF card and the 580EX Flash are now sold.

Someone please buy the rest.  :thumbup:

Offline pcmike

• View Profile
Re: SOLD: Canon 17-40mm f/4L & 200-DG Digital Gadget Bag
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 03:38:04 PM »
Everything is now sold, thank you.