Author Topic: Withdrawn- Blue Nile - Sterling Silver Key Ring - New!  (Read 3778 times)

Offline Aten_Imago

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
    • Imago Metrics - Illuminations Pilot - ISO 20282
Withdrawn- Blue Nile - Sterling Silver Key Ring - New!
« on: July 22, 2006, 01:38:22 PM »

Retails for around $50 at BlueNile.com
Round tag is for engraving.
Asking $30 with shipping included
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 03:41:51 AM by Aten_Imago »

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
  • Send me all your lights!
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Nile - Sterling Silver Key Ring - New!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 01:43:01 PM »

Retails for around $50 at BlueNile.com
Round tag is for engraving.
Asking $30 with shipping included

The fan may keep ya cool - but hard to wear as jewelery!
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?

Offline 45/70

• Lots O' Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 08:19:01 PM »
I take it there was a mix up with the pics.  Cool fan though!  :thumbup:  40's-50's?  Restored?  Original?  Slick at any rate!  8)

Dave
Eveready Economy Bright Light w/PR4 and "Heavy Duty" batteries

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 09:29:40 PM »
I think Aten is a moderator at a "fanaholic" website.  I want to see those photos of the Ti Fan! 

[no pics of Troy please!]
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?

Offline nemul

• Flashaholic
  • ChamSeoul
    • View Profile
    • ::adam::
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 12:30:50 AM »
lmao
nemul

Offline Aten_Imago

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 01:35:51 AM »
Yea the fan was a mixup. I still have it. Better than any of that modern junk they pass of as a table fan. My prize is a GE 4 blade brassie that really pushes air big time.I got involved in the DC Metro Chapter of the Fan Club 20 years ago- kinda like Fanaholics . We'd meet face to face and talk restoration and history etc. Most of the good ones were donated to the Smithsonian Institute.
The Greenie is available for $40+ shipping...even though the picture was a mixup  ;) !

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
  • 2008 National Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 10:38:52 PM »
I think Aten is a moderator at a "fanaholic" website.  I want to see those photos of the Ti Fan! 

[no pics of Troy please!]

Yeah, no pics of Troy please.  Nemul, did ya hear that?!  :laughing9:

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 11:03:11 PM »
Oh no - no trashing Aten's thread with all this babble or pictures of Troy!  Where is a moderator when you need one?

Offline 45/70

• Lots O' Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 01:27:25 AM »
Thanks for the info Aten.  If I wasn't strapped for cash here lately, I'd go for the "Greenie" in a heartbeat.  It's classic cool, that's for sure!  :thumbsup:

I can just see myself sitting in my chair, the fan and my Detective Special on the desk.  Then, the tall blonde walks in the door.  (Mickey Spillane)  8)

Dave
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 02:59:55 AM by 45/70 »

Offline Aten_Imago

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 03:53:57 AM »
for the right price- I can arrange for the blonde and the glass of bourbon - you can supply the 38 special.  :-[
Thanks for the info Aten.  If I wasn't strapped for cash here lately, I'd go for the "Greenie" in a heartbeat.  It's classic cool, that's for sure!  :thumbsup:

I can just see myself sitting in my chair, the fan and my Detective Special on the desk.  Then, the tall blonde walks in the door.  (Mickey Spillane)  8)

Dave

Offline 45/70

• Lots O' Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 10:12:50 PM »
for the right price- I can arrange for the blonde and the glass of bourbon - you can supply the 38 special.  :-[

Interesting offer.  I forgot about the bourbon!  :D  As I said though, I'm running tight here lately.  Besides, the best I could do is a Magnum Carry.  In effect, the last of the Detective Specials.  Like with the fans though, it's just not the same. The greenie is just too cool!  8)

Dave

Offline Aten_Imago

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 10:32:13 PM »
Yea! those old fans handle the heat waves so nicely. I have the AC set at 76f and the fans make it feel like 70f except in the computer room- where it's 100f any way you look at it  :(

Interesting offer.  I forgot about the bourbon!  :D  As I said though, I'm running tight here lately.  Besides, the best I could do is a Magnum Carry.  In effect, the last of the Detective Specials.  Like with the fans though, it's just not the same. The greenie is just too cool!  8)

Dave

Offline 45/70

• Lots O' Brass
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2006, 02:58:14 AM »
Hey, Aten.  If things settle down here, and I feel like I can spend the money for the greenie (a fan?  :rolleye: ), I may shoot you a PM to see if you still have it.  IF, that's OK.  It may be  a while though.  I need it about like a need another flashlight or, a "real" Detective Special!  :D

Dave

Offline Aten_Imago

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2006, 09:40:45 PM »
Now I'm ready to sell it- 3 weeks to go before the move. Greenie has got to go. I've owned it for 20 years. I can wait until I have to move...which may not be for another couple of months. Unless you're local, the shipping will be stiff- be forewarned. Thanks for the interest! :thumbup:
Hey, Aten.  If things settle down here, and I feel like I can spend the money for the greenie (a fan?  :rolleye: ), I may shoot you a PM to see if you still have it.  IF, that's OK.  It may be  a while though.  I need it about like a need another flashlight or, a "real" Detective Special!  :D

Dave
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 05:12:56 AM by Aten_Imago »