Author Topic: FS: Chase Durer Watch *** Sold ***  (Read 1559 times)

Offline nystrpr

• View Profile
FS: Chase Durer Watch *** Sold ***
« on: November 26, 2005, 01:18:49 AM »
For sale is a Chase Durer Special Forces UDT 1000 watch. This watch is in mint condition. I don't really wear it anymore, so it needs to find a new home.
It comes with a new stainless steel bracelet. I had the bracelet fitted for my wrist, but after wearing it for about 5 minutes, I had the bracelet changed. It was my first time wearing a watch with a metal bracelet and I don't think that I could get used to the metal. The metal band is back on the watch and it comes with the extra links which were removed.

There are no scratches to the face of the watch and I can't find any other marks on the watch which would show that it isn't new. It was purchased from an authorized Chase Durer dealer last year.
Included with the watch is everything that came with it - instruction booklet, nice black wooden box inside a Chase Durer cardboard box.

The retail price on this watch is $795. I've searched and the cheapest price I could find on this watch from an authorized dealer is $515.

For full specs on this watch, visit http://www.chase-durer.com/

My selling price on this watch is $350, which includes insured shipping to the continental US via Priority Mail.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 02:42:48 AM by nystrpr »