Author Topic: All The "Other" Bulk Lights...  (Read 1635 times)

Offline MR Bulk

• SUPREME GALACTIC COMMANDER and
  • Administrator
  • Flashaholic
  • Supreme Galactic Commander
    • View Profile
    • MR Bulk's Flashlight Website
All The "Other" Bulk Lights...
« on: October 20, 2005, 09:10:24 AM »
It has recently occurred to some of you that not necessarily everyone here might have arrived by way of my "regular" web page where, over the past nearly three years, DarkGear voluntarily (and initially without my knowledge, even!) chronicled the light mods I did - all the way from the very beginning.

So just for those who might be curious, the page is located at

http://darkgear.com/mrbulk/

But being the miniscule sized operation that I am (basically one-man, at least in the dreaming-up-new-stuff dept.) - although lately I could not have done it without the generous help of Georges80 and the entire HAT Team - I do not (that's do Not) make or offer any of the other lights you might see at that page...well, except for the Assault'n Batteries baton extension for the 2C Mags, I have a few of those left...:naughty:

Just in case anybody decides to ask.

Since I almost can't keep up as it is...:evil6:

Thanks for reading! :icon_salut:
MR Bulk
Supreme Galactic Commander
"A day without sunshine is like...night"

Offline Shade

• []D [] []\/[] []D
    • View Profile
Re: All The "Other" Bulk Lights...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 04:12:04 AM »
Nice catch on the one man thing, almost really put your foot in your mouth there....unless you  drove the truck that picked up the supplies, cut them moved them cleaned them milled them and loved them as much as us..+0 smiles and hugs~

You need to work on your oscar speach~
I've come to chew bubble gum and kick flashlights....and I'm all out of bubble gum

Offline MR Bulk

• SUPREME GALACTIC COMMANDER and
  • Administrator
  • Flashaholic
  • Supreme Galactic Commander
    • View Profile
    • MR Bulk's Flashlight Website
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 05:09:05 AM »
Hey yeah, it's funny that I am considered a "manufacturer" on some other forums, and the reason given was that I send out work to create my lights.  Yet other modders who also send out work to the CNC shop, to their electronics partner, to their pocketclip maker, etc., and even go me one better by sending out lights as boxes of parts, unassembled, for Others to put together - hmmm.  Seems we got things a little reversed here.

At least I and the HAT guys actually assemble all lights right here, at my house.  I could see if the HAT guys assembled them while I went out to see a movie or something, but in reality they HELP me put together the lights simultaneously with me working right alongside everybody.  Yet I am considered the "manufacturer" while others are not...:dontknow:

Hmmm, perhaps that's why we have 400-something members here already - along with fourteen THOUSAND-plus posts - and that's in only 3 months...:headbang:  Thanks for your support guys (and gal..."s"?)!!

Okay nuffa that, back to happy-happy joy-joy...:rolleye:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 05:12:22 AM by MR Bulk »
MR Bulk
Supreme Galactic Commander
"A day without sunshine is like...night"

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
  • 2008 National Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 08:28:23 PM »
Hey yeah, it's funny that I am considered a "manufacturer" on some other forums, and the reason given was that I send out work to create my lights.  Yet other modders who also send out work to the CNC shop, to their electronics partner, to their pocketclip maker, etc., and even go me one better by sending out lights as boxes of parts, unassembled, for Others to put together - hmmm.  Seems we got things a little reversed here.

At least I and the HAT guys actually assemble all lights right here, at my house.  I could see if the HAT guys assembled them while I went out to see a movie or something, but in reality they HELP me put together the lights simultaneously with me working right alongside everybody.  Yet I am considered the "manufacturer" while others are not...:dontknow:

Hmmm, perhaps that's why we have 400-something members here already - along with fourteen THOUSAND-plus posts - and that's in only 3 months...:headbang:  Thanks for your support guys (and gal..."s"?)!!

Okay nuffa that, back to happy-happy joy-joy...:rolleye:

Ye@h, I @lw@ys thought it w@s kind@ str@nge when some @dministr@tors seem content to cl@ssify you @lw@ys @s @ m@nuf@cturer.   ;)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 02:35:45 PM by arewethereyetdad »

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
  • Send me all your lights!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 09:02:02 PM »
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?