Author Topic: Who can tell me any romantic movie with this kind of LOVE story?  (Read 1963 times)

Offline alexand

• View Profile
Who can tell me any romantic movie with this kind of LOVE story?
« on: September 25, 2010, 09:32:19 AM »
I want to know this kind of movie if somebody know...When one boy fall in love with one girl and she didnt know anything about him and then the girl start talking to him and asking him for dating then they make love but the family of girl didnt let him to be with her and when the accept him in the end of the movie that guy dies SOMETHING like that because this is my love story,..

Offline CRESCENDOPOWER

• View Profile
Re: Who can tell me any romantic movie with this kind of LOVE story?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 10:46:34 AM »
I want to know this kind of movie if somebody know...When one boy fall in love with one girl and she didnt know anything about him and then the girl start talking to him and asking him for dating then they make love but the family of girl didnt let him to be with her and when the accept him in the end of the movie that guy dies SOMETHING like that because this is my love story,..

Forget that crap! Life should be ran like Animal House! :occasion14: :occasion6:

Offline Alice

• View Profile
Re: Who can tell me any romantic movie with this kind of LOVE story?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 01:41:30 AM »
Titanic
Aい╃→mazing
superpopular.net.