Author Topic: FlashlightNews Forums Update  (Read 14639 times)

metatron

Re: FlashlightNews Forums Update
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 10:22:46 PM »
Hey! Hey FNF! :D What do you think about ARC mania getting busted? Do you think he is guilty? There seems to be a lot of evidence against him. :o Hey! Hey FNF! When you guys coming back online?  :blinking:

GUILTY as charged  :thumbup:

I got perma banned over on MJ's forum, apparently their mentality is "DOWN WITH THE HATERS"  :'(
i have both bike lights in my possession, one the stock standard and two the other with the upgraded LED. chalk and cheese. Rumor has you were banned for sending the owner of CLF an email threatening his life. happy to publish it here on request. :thumbup:

Threatening his life, gimme a break  :yawn: I responded to him the same way he responded to Scott. He was the one telling people he was going to break their necks.....What a joke he is. I was just banned when all this s**t hit the fan, I sent him that PM months ago. Feel free to post it, and also add any little tidbits that might make it juicier for the readers  :binkybaby:

Oh, BTW, are you back to sticking up for him now? You were the one who blew the whistle on him over on CPF, but I guess you are just the kind of guy to do that to your friends huh?
not exactly Timmy, if i was the one to have caused Mikes banning on CPF i would be banned on CLF, fact is DM51 fabricated everything, oh and one other thing, Calebra is my sons account, not mine. Now back to business, where is FNF?

Offline BraddahBill

• Flashaholic
  • Lumens, don't know what it means, but I want some.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 11:04:08 PM »
Please remember to keep  it civil..........

Carry on.

Offline Groundhog66

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 12:26:19 AM »
Hey! Hey FNF! :D What do you think about ARC mania getting busted? Do you think he is guilty? There seems to be a lot of evidence against him. :o Hey! Hey FNF! When you guys coming back online?  :blinking:

I got perma banned over on MJ's forum, apparently their mentality is "DOWN WITH THE HATERS"  :'(
i have both bike lights in my possession, one the stock standard and two the other with the upgraded LED. chalk and cheese. Rumor has you were banned for sending the owner of CLF an email threatening his life. happy to publish it here on request. :thumbup:

Threatening his life, gimme a break  :yawn: I responded to him the same way he responded to Scott. He was the one telling people he was going to break their necks.....What a joke he is. I was just banned when all this s**t hit the fan, I sent him that PM months ago. Feel free to post it, and also add any little tidbits that might make it juicier for the readers  :binkybaby:

Oh, BTW, are you back to sticking up for him now? You were the one who blew the whistle on him over on CPF, but I guess you are just the kind of guy to do that to your friends huh?
not exactly Timmy, if i was the one to have caused Mikes banning on CPF i would be banned on CLF, fact is DM51 fabricated everything, oh and one other thing, Calebra is my sons account, not mine. Now back to business, where is FNF?

:yawn:

metatron

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 05:54:01 AM »

exactly right mate, just looking at the threads about me there, amazing that there are members who actually 'know' how many children i have! and all this without ever meeting me, weird i tell u, to say the least, but for the record i have 3 kids, 2 adults one minor:) never swim shark infested waters they attack when ur back is turned.
what is even more amazing is that i have around 300 paypal transaction for lights bought and have made only one claim, now when mash.m decided to try and burn me there, i just see a sh1t load of cowards enjoying my money and not one putting in a word for me. not a man amongst them. apart from Griff, sorry mate!  my 2 lumens:)

Offline Groundhog66

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 02:43:18 PM »

exactly right mate, just looking at the threads about me there, amazing that there are members who actually 'know' how many children i have! and all this without ever meeting me, weird i tell u, to say the least, but for the record i have 3 kids, 2 adults one minor:) never swim shark infested waters they attack when ur back is turned.
what is even more amazing is that i have around 300 paypal transaction for lights bought and have made only one claim, now when mash.m decided to try and burn me there, i just see a sh1t load of cowards enjoying my money and not one putting in a word for me. not a man amongst them. apart from Griff, sorry mate!  my 2 lumens:)

Why are you being such a drama queen?

metatron

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 10:28:50 PM »
perhaps. had to laugh when my partner, bless her, said she was surprised those members weren't on the barbie doll forum as well...now its time to say cheers folks off to see the northern lights.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:43:11 PM by metatron »

Offline The_LED_Museum

• View Profile
    • The LED Museum
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 03:42:46 PM »
I've been attempting to get on the forum for over one month, so I decided to Google "flashlightnews.net forums" and that landed me in this thread.

It's terrible that you've been hacked :thumbdown: but I'm relieved to learn that the "outage" is not permanent. :thumbup:

Offline BraddahBill

• Flashaholic
  • Lumens, don't know what it means, but I want some.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 04:57:29 AM »

Why are you being such a drama queen?

Offline CRESCENDOPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 02:42:16 PM »
Why is lumenary a guest? Throws metatron an orange!

Offline Groundhog66

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 05:07:25 PM »
Those oranges are scary...lol

Offline lambda

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 08:01:33 AM »
NC - any update?

Offline CRESCENDOPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2010, 01:44:37 PM »
NC - any update?

No joke! He better get back here and let us know whatís up! If he doesnít Iím going to post video links of me singing Juice Newton cuts in my signature. :fingerdance:

Offline Groundhog66

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2010, 03:33:38 PM »
NC - any update?

No joke! He better get back here and let us know whatís up! If he doesnít Iím going to post video links of me singing Juice Newton cuts in my signature. :fingerdance:

I think you should do that anyway...

Offline CRESCENDOPOWER

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2010, 03:37:34 PM »
NC - any update?

I think you should do that anyway...

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Offline WillM

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2010, 05:37:29 PM »
I was wondering if there has been any updates lately. I have been traveling the last couple weeks...