Author Topic: List the top ten greatest forum posters you have ever witnessed.  (Read 2597 times)

Offline CRESCENDOPOWER

• View Profile
Just like the title says. These individuals can be from any forum on the web, and please let us know what forum they are from.

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
  • Send me all your lights!
    • View Profile
Re: List the top ten greatest forum posters you have ever witnessed.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 09:41:37 AM »
AWTYD - F-F
Ernie - F-F

:)
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?

metatron

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 05:57:11 AM »
Paladin
Qarawol
Hatchet Jack
Speederino

Offline Lips

• Flashaholic
  • Mighty Fine :>) - Tasha Nicole and Marisa Miller
    • View Profile
    • Paypal = vdcjr@comcast.net
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 08:10:14 PM »
AWTYD - F-F
Ernie - F-F

Geo - F-F   Could carpet bomb a set of post in seconds  8)

That Ernie guy ain't around very much anymore but Kiss My A (KMA) is the bomb, I think he gets a little "reach around" shilling jobs though  >:(       :D

I really miss Mr. Charlie Bulk the "super gallactic commander" (or something like that) with that quick witt, sharp tongue and ass kick-en in the comand room!

Andrew Winn - legends in our own minds. I think it was AWTYD that said that thing (his m6 battery) looks like a bomb rolled up in a common trashbag & heat shrunk  :o

Five Mega  personality straight out of a 5 and dime store but he makes really nice products. He and lunermodule sure dropped a 3.5 inch dime on me, the bastads  :-[     Miss ole lunermodule, he was a great guy, musta had one of those coconuts in HI fall on his head :evil4:  See he got two knots on his head!

BVH always a gentlemen

Patriot always helping and sharing

Parker VH   really nice guy

Karlthev top of the hat

MattK good business man taking care of business

Lux Luthor always measuring his _____!  Kinda guy you could send a $2500 light to and not worry about it...

Fire Foxes FF4 in stock and ready to ship.
You can send me a PM me here at site or contact me directly at FireFoxes@comcast.net for information.
Prices and info at the top of this post:
http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?topic=13795.0

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 08:55:36 PM »
carpet bomb!

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 08:58:25 PM »
And here you are thinking I would just saying something without merit just to boost my post count!

Give us back the clams (these days I sure could use a few!).

What  about a reunion tour?  Don't see a few of us around much more.  I am still allowing others to catch up with their post count - but I am reading every day via RSS and email.

Just new a working wallet, perhaps soon a job,

does anyone pay a working wage to post?