Author Topic: 2nd generation Mino HD  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
  • Send me all your lights!
    • View Profile
2nd generation Mino HD
« on: January 06, 2010, 08:32:18 PM »
During Black Friday Week, I picked up a 2nd generation Mino HD at AmmaZZon for $200 and have been shooting video with it for the last month.  Great little gadget - shoots HD 720p - the camera stores 2 hours of video and the battery last 2 hours.  The camera is slick, tiny, and it gets carried around so I have it when I need it.  All software is built into the camera and it has an HDMI out to hook it directly to the TV.  I am impressed - would like to have image stablization - but other than that, I can not complain!

Can't hot link so check below for pics and details:

http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Camcorder-Generation-Minutes-Brushed/dp/B002R5AM7C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1262809902&sr=8-2
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 08:39:18 PM by Geologist »
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?

Offline shuter

• View Profile
Re: 2nd generation Mino HD
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 08:53:43 AM »
Hi Geo, I checked out the reviews on it and they are quite positive.  Sounds like a real useful video camera for $200.00.  The two hour battery runtime and two hour memory capacity are a nice match and seem quite generous.  Thanks for letting us know.