Author Topic: Mr. Bulk Lights "Quick Reference Chart"  (Read 5077 times)

Offline shuter

• View Profile
Mr. Bulk Lights "Quick Reference Chart"
« on: July 10, 2009, 08:06:30 AM »
With contributions made by a number of members we have made great progress assembling the Mr. Bulk light production history.  The Chameleon, Cubmeleon, DragonHeart & Dragon categories are now complete.  :)

Surprisingly, the LionCub category is proving stubborn with some information still lacking. 

The LionHeart category is especially difficult as Mr. Bulk was exploring various distribution systems and few records are available.

Please help finish this project up before the information is lost forever.  If you are an original purchaser, I would be grateful if you would check your records for the missing information.  Just post here or PM me if you discover some missing information and I'll add it to the chart. Rudi found the Ti Chameleon price in his Paypal archives. 

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 08:33:30 PM by shuter »

Offline shuter

• View Profile
Re: Mr. Bulk Lights "Quick Reference Chart"
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 02:36:04 AM »
Hi Rudi,  Thanks for the PM with the pricing information.  I will update the chart with your contribution soon.   :thumbup:

Offline shuter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 09:49:02 PM »
Updated with Rudi's information.  Thanks again Rudi!   :thumbup:

We are gettng closer to completion.  Still looking for the original prices and some dates for the:

DamCham
Ti Cub
Black CPF SE LionCub
Natural CPF SE LionCub

Rudi was able to find the prices and dates on a couple lights from his Paypal history.  Can anyone else find the missing information in their history?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 04:18:32 AM by shuter »

Offline shuter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 04:15:20 AM »
Updated chart with two new LionHeart catagories and added prices and dates for Black & Natural LionHearts contributed by Rudi.  ;)

Also added Cubmeleon price.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 04:17:30 AM by shuter »

Offline shuter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 11:17:37 PM »

New information has been added to the chart and I thank all who contributed.  :thumbup: 

I added pricing and notes to the DamCham.  They may not be correct, so if you know what the cost of the DamCham and the Nitre Blue treatment by Osprey Guy was, please let me know so I can correct it.  If you see an error anywhere give me a shout and I'll change it.

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
  • Send me all your lights!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 09:39:43 AM »
Can't see the photo from work - will have to take a look.  Will add any info that I have.

Geo
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?

Offline shuter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 07:10:19 AM »

The chart has been updated and the Chameleon category is now complete.  Thanks everyone for digging up the additional information! :)

Offline Tavashi

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting and Domain Registration
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 11:40:20 AM »
hey,

Updated Quick Reference Chart, i want PDF version of this chart ..........thanks
 :(

Offline shuter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 10:40:34 PM »
hey,

Updated Quick Reference Chart, i want PDF version of this chart ..........thanks
 :(

Why PDF?

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
  • Send me all your lights!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 10:51:14 PM »
shuter - pm sent
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?