Author Topic: Peak LED Solutions - August Update - Pics Added!  (Read 5588 times)

Offline RobynS

• View Profile
    • Peak LED Solutions
Peak LED Solutions - August Update - Pics Added!
« on: August 07, 2008, 07:14:25 PM »
We are introducing the NEW Combat Patrol LED Flashlight!!! 

This is a MULTIPLE OUTPUT SYSTEM using a tail operated switch.  It uses either an 18500 or an 18650 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery.  The head diameter is 1.25 inches, (30.6 mm), with a one inch diameter, (25.4 mm), battery compartment.  Overall length for the 18500 version is 5 inches, (127 mm), and 5.6 inches, (142 mm), for the 18650 unit. 

The head has a hex anti-roll feature with a wrist strap attachment point on the hex.  The front bezel can be unscrewed by hand to insert different optional front windows to change the light output pattern.  The standard output is a 6 degree spot beam with limited side spill.

We will be offering an optional window kit with these lights this kit will include a 12 degree pattern, a 24 degree pattern, and an 8 by 54 degree oval pattern.  It will also include an extra clear window and a red filter window for night usage.  The bezel will also accept a traffic directing cone; they are available in orange, yellow, or translucent white. 

The LED is the P4 Seoul U2 bin version.  We will have two different maximum power output units available.  The low power version outputs are 2.5 watts, .9 watts, and .38 watts switch selectable.  (Approximately 140 to 170 Lumens at 100%). The high power version starts at 3.5 watts.  (Approximately 180 to 220 Lumens at 100%).  There is a momentary on function at 100% output as long as the tail cap switch is depressed.  Also there are short blink and fast strobe functions. 

Low Power Unit $134.95 / High Power Unit $149.95 includes your choice of one 18650 battery compartment OR one 18500 battery compartment.  (Batteries and chargers not included)

Accessories:

Window Kit - $10.00 / Traffic Cone - $10.00 / Belt Holster - $10.00 

Web availability up soon call 877-881-7325 or send email to sales@peakledsolutions.net if you have any questions or would like to order one.

Combat Patrol - tail switch operated, multi-level output, momentary on, and strobe function with the 18500 and 18650 Lithium-Ion battery compartments. (Batteries and charger not included).

Combat Patrol shown with optional Lens Adapter kit that includes 6 different windows to vary the light output pattern and an optional yellow, (or translucent white or red-orange), traffic directing wand.

Combat Patrol showing the front and rear views and the 18500 and 18650 battery compartments.  The rear horizontal light also has the optional quick change lens adapter that is required for the optional traffic directing wand.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:05:26 PM by RobynS »

Offline KMA

• View Profile
Re: Peak LED Solutions - August Update
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 07:47:44 PM »

Sounds nice.  :thumbup:

I can't wait for the pics.

Offline Lips

• Flashaholic
  • Mighty Fine :>) - Tasha Nicole and Marisa Miller
    • View Profile
    • Paypal = vdcjr@comcast.net
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 08:20:37 PM »

Colour me interested!

A suggestion only... For Exposure Purposes at Least...  Please send member KMA (Kiss My ___ ) a unit for testing & review...

:thumbup:

Fire Foxes FF4 in stock and ready to ship.
You can send me a PM me here at site or contact me directly at FireFoxes@comcast.net for information.
Prices and info at the top of this post:
http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?topic=13795.0

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
  • 2008 National Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 05:35:00 PM »
Robyn, shoot me the pics and I'll get them up on the thread for you.

Offline RobynS

• View Profile
    • Peak LED Solutions
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 06:24:39 PM »
Robyn, shoot me the pics and I'll get them up on the thread for you.

Thanks Troy - will do - offered before I can ask - what a guy!! 

Robyn

Offline RobynS

• View Profile
    • Peak LED Solutions
Re: Peak LED Solutions - August Update - Pics Added!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 07:08:16 PM »
Pics posted!  8)