Author Topic: Orb Raw NS!!  (Read 4137 times)

Offline TKC

• Lumminite & McGizmite!!
    • View Profile
Orb Raw NS!!
« on: June 04, 2008, 03:40:50 PM »
I have recently scored an Orb Raw NS, with the blue tritium locators. I LOVE this little light. It is amazing!  :) :) :) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I was in the supermarket last week, when the power went out, and a lady behind me freaked out. I grabbed my little NS, turned it on.  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: It was pitch black, as we were in the very back of the store.  The woman stopped freaking out.

I love this light so much, that I ordered a titanium one, with 4 blue tritium locators, and 2 Ti Wees, with the 2 tritium locators!! I am so excited!! :D :D :D :D :D

Rob, you make incredible bright little lights! I LOVE mine!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." (Anon)

Offline Spudman

• View Profile
Re: Orb Raw NS!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »
You are so lucky!  I live for the day when we have a power outage and I have my NS with me!

Offline TKC

• Lumminite & McGizmite!!
    • View Profile
Re: Orb Raw NS!!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 08:41:47 PM »
Yeah, it was so cool to pull out my NS!! It really light up the place, as it was pitch black in the store.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." (Anon)