Author Topic: NanoLube rules  (Read 6072 times)

Offline Rudi

• View Profile
NanoLube rules
« on: March 07, 2008, 06:28:54 PM »
Milky recommended St. Claire's NanoLube. I used in on my lights and liked it. So I put in my car a 1970 BMW 2002 Alpina that Ive been driving since 1970 in the crank case, tranny and rear end. Initially the results were unimpressive, but after a couple of thousand miles fuel economy was improved by (wait for it . . . ) fifteen percent!
This amortizes the cost of the NanoLube in a few thousand miles of driving. Very impressive!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 06:30:27 PM by Rudi »

Offline regentag

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
Re: NanoLube rules
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 07:04:42 PM »
It does look like a cool product, though the legal situation surrounding it is confusing.

In case you missed it, here's the CPF thread. ;)

Cheers,

« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 07:22:11 PM by regentag »
///rā'gəntg

Offline Chronos

• Life Is Good!
    • View Profile
    • Racer-X
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 09:33:49 PM »
I found that it tastes much like castor oil, but is more effective at helping periodic "irregularity"
A few favorites from milkyspit, McGizmo, Surefire, MR Bulk and others

Here at Flashlight-Forums we put the "FUN" in "DYSFUNCTIONAL."

Offline 3rd_shift

• Bedtime at sunrise! ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 03:05:27 PM »
Take a look here at;

http://flashlightnews.net/forum/index.php?board=24.0

There you will see even more and be able to judge for yourselves on this one folks.

As for me, I just use a small amount of Mobil One 0-40 european car formula motor oil on all my twisty lights. ----smooth.  8)

This is just my humble suggestion on this, but....
 if anyone wishes to talk further about the nano lubes, please bring it over to FNF instead. ;)

FF is where I kick off my sandals (at the entry door) and chill every now and then, and I like it the way it is just for that reason.  :thumbup:
plantruler@hotmail.com
is my email and paypal address. :)
Observe and report what you saw with a good flashlight. ;)

Offline adamlau

• Flashaholic*
    • View Profile
    • 2 Fast 2 Furious
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 06:07:07 AM »
StClaire's product is Nano-Oil. I have both the Arnold NanoLube and StClaire Nano-Oil and I cannot tell the difference between the two at equal weight...
强光手电是我最爱得
1. Polarion 50W CSWL
2. XeVision MOAB Concept

Offline Nano-Oil.com

• View Profile
    • Nano-Oil a Nanolube by StClaire
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »
Milky recommended St. Claire's NanoLube. I used in on my lights and liked it. So I put in my car a 1970 BMW 2002 Alpina that Ive been driving since 1970 in the crank case, tranny and rear end. Initially the results were unimpressive, but after a couple of thousand miles fuel economy was improved by (wait for it . . . ) fifteen percent!
This amortizes the cost of the NanoLube in a few thousand miles of driving. Very impressive!

I was thinking of possibly running a special on automotive products www.Nano-Oil.com in light of the energy prices going the way they do, every thing helps.

I understand the price of Gasoline in Europe has reached the equivalent of <>US$ 12

Say 20 percent off with shipping included, for the engine oil treatment, and the manual transmission treatment that Rudi is mentioning,  let me know your thoughts and I would upgrade the discount page. 

Christian StClaire
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 09:59:58 PM by Nano-Oil.com »
Christian StClaire www.Nanol-Oil.com in GSA contract # GS-07F-0825N