Author Topic: Remote Control - Wireless - Incandescent  (Read 4264 times)

Offline Lips

• Flashaholic
  • Mighty Fine :>) - Tasha Nicole and Marisa Miller
    • View Profile
    • Paypal = vdcjr@comcast.net
Remote Control - Wireless - Incandescent
« on: November 20, 2007, 02:07:50 PM »

SJH155D search light, adopting H1 vehicle bulb as light source with focus reflector, may control the light to search on Up, Down, Left and Right position through remote controller, and operate under attaching to the roof of vehicle as strong magnetic bottom, it is available for operation to insert power supply plug into vehicle cigarette plug. Streamline design, and adsorb to the roof of vehicle as normal drive. Adopting high luminous flux bulb, long lifetime, super focus effect, farther shooting range. Rotate horizontally without the dead point but circular motion. Through remote controller, startup the light and search revolving on the vertical & horizontal direction, and it is available to remote control within 30M.Adopting high penetrability PC material as shell, the surface hardness to 3H as the strong surface-painting treatment, ensure hard to fade color and scratch, supreme full-sealing waterproof performance and defend efficiently the rainstorm attack.

Technical Data

Model   SJH155D vehicle searching light
Rated Current   4.5A
Horizontal Rotary Angle   360 Degree
Horizotal Rotary Speed   38 Degree/ S
Light Flux   1550Lm
Remote Frequency   315Mhz
Weight   1.47kg
Rated Voltage   12V
Rated Power   55W
Vertical Rotary Angle   210 Degree
Vertical Rotary Speed   44 Degree/S
Lighting Angle   FOCUS +2(-2) Degree
Remote Distance   30M

Fire Foxes FF4 in stock and ready to ship.
You can send me a PM me here at site or contact me directly at FireFoxes@comcast.net for information.
Prices and info at the top of this post:
http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?topic=13795.0

Offline fläshgreëniè

• Flashaholic
  • all your fatty cläms belong to me
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Control - Wireless - Incandescent
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 05:42:35 PM »
dude, where are you??? where do you keep getting all these strange lights???  :)

Offline Lips

• Flashaholic
  • Mighty Fine :>) - Tasha Nicole and Marisa Miller
    • View Profile
    • Paypal = vdcjr@comcast.net
Re: Remote Control - Wireless - Incandescent
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 06:07:14 PM »
dude, where are you??? where do you keep getting all these strange lights???  :)

I hear ya Flash    :D,    lot's of lights out there in the world not getting to market because of the cost of doing business. WWW is helping to bridge the gap!

I'm in little ole Louisiana USA, an interstate, airport or internet conection just down the road!

Fire Foxes FF4 in stock and ready to ship.
You can send me a PM me here at site or contact me directly at FireFoxes@comcast.net for information.
Prices and info at the top of this post:
http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?topic=13795.0