Author Topic: 3 LumensFactory bulbs.  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Lightstream

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
3 LumensFactory bulbs.
« on: June 04, 2007, 01:17:50 PM »
Fellow incan nuts,

We now have a credible bulb for the E1e incan. No freaking kidding. 60 OUTPUT lumens that rivals a stock E2e, and it's rechargeable. Suddenly the little E1e has quadrupled in output and it really means business now.

http://lights.lightrefineries.org/?page_id=162

I can't believe I spent that long writing the review either.
Flashlights Review Database (FLDB) - Read or contribute user reviews on all kinds of lights!
Home of the ROP - and my projects, lights, and collected info

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
  • Send me all your lights!
    • View Profile
Re: 3 LumensFactory bulbs.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 10:50:45 AM »
Awesome review - I have been watching these bulbs, and I think you picked the 3 that I would also be interested in.  I have done something similar with my E1e - using FM's streamlight bulb adapter to finally give the E1e the glory it deserves.  I have two of these kits - one for my wife's E2e - mainly to give her also a rechargeable solution.

Again thanks for the review!

Geo
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?

Offline Lightstream

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 09:49:07 AM »
Thanks for the kind words :)

I picked these three because they were the most revolutionary of them all.. finally the humble E1e gets a super high output option that it deserves, the E2e gets a rechargeable drop in (without needing custom kits and adaptations of other bulbs), and well...I just wanted another P91 ;)

It solves a lot of problems, for example it is not possible to upgrade a rarer Winelight with a LED, because no known KL1s were ever made in that finish. Now we can use the stock bezels AND get useable output out of them.

I do collect lights, but I use them around the house in very light duty applications that don't damage the finish, hence such upgrades are meaningful to me. Only the 'working' lights get EDC carried.
Flashlights Review Database (FLDB) - Read or contribute user reviews on all kinds of lights!
Home of the ROP - and my projects, lights, and collected info

Offline Lips

• Flashaholic
  • Mighty Fine :>) - Tasha Nicole and Marisa Miller
    • View Profile
    • Paypal = vdcjr@comcast.net
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 05:02:37 PM »
Fellow incan nuts,

We now have a credible bulb for the E1e incan. No freaking kidding. 60 OUTPUT lumens that rivals a stock E2e, and it's rechargeable. Suddenly the little E1e has quadrupled in output and it really means business now.

http://lights.lightrefineries.org/?page_id=162

I can't believe I spent that long writing the review either.

Kevin

I got one of the E09 bulbs (center picture) running in a 6p with two of AW's new R123 batteries and it's fantastically bright. A great little high-powered protected light. At least as twice as bright as the Surefire A2... It takes AW's newest high-draw R123 batteries to power this bulb up on a single click. All my other batteries required double and triple clicks. The new batteries are protected too so this is one of the smallest most powerfull hot-wire combinations around that is safe to use. Go Get It!

Cheers 

Fire Foxes FF4 in stock and ready to ship.
You can send me a PM me here at site or contact me directly at FireFoxes@comcast.net for information.
Prices and info at the top of this post:
http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?topic=13795.0