Author Topic: Britt & Doug's Free Raffle...ALL DONE  (Read 50920 times)

Offline BraddahBill

• Flashaholic
  • Lumens, don't know what it means, but I want some.
    • View Profile
Re: Britt & Doug's Free Raffle
« Reply #240 on: September 07, 2005, 11:01:06 PM »

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
  • Send me all your lights!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 07, 2005, 11:01:58 PM »
Great Thanks!
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?

Offline loalight

• sweet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 07, 2005, 11:07:06 PM »
I received my Ultra-G, lanyard, and 35K microlight.. thanks so much! I had no idea how cool these ultra-Gs are. Or how bright that lanyard is!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:D
  Ti LC UW0K    HA3 Nat LH #001 UW0K    LT  Draco

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
  • 2008 National Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2005, 02:44:54 AM »
I received my Ultra-G, lanyard, and 35K microlight.. thanks so much! I had no idea how cool these ultra-Gs are. Or how bright that lanyard is!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:D

Yeah, the Ultra G is a great little light, built like a tank with the strongest lanyard tail of any light, bar none.  No wonder the U.S. government commissioned them.  And they're in limited supply as they're no longer in production.  I think the Ultra G is the best light under $20.

Offline diggdug13

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 08, 2005, 06:18:35 AM »
Where can I get some of the glow cord! It looks awesome!

Here's one source:

http://www.tadgear.com/x-treme%20gear/accessories%20main/glow_in_the_dark_cord.htm

Aloha

yep that's where I got it, It was just sitting around collecting light so I figured I'd add it to the raffle at the very very last minute..

again hope you all enjoy the toys and again thanks to Britt for initiating ALL these wonderful free raffles.

doug
A flashlight on the shelf collects dust; A flashlight in the hand collects darkness.

BC0311

Re: Britt & Doug's Free Raffle...ALL DONE
« Reply #245 on: September 20, 2005, 01:38:18 AM »
Hey ya, Doug.  Thanks for doing this.  I'm glad people had fun.  I hope the fellah that was in the hospital is out and feeling frisky.

Britt