Author Topic: Welcome to the LED Mods forum  (Read 15941 times)

Offline BRIGHTSTAR

• View Profile
Re: Welcome to the LED Mods forum
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 01:28:18 AM »
Hello everyone
last Saturday my friend Jak said , he has a very good flashlight-Brightstar .
Its price is cheap. And he useded it to go night  diving !
Because of its hight brightness, so he can see many colorful sea creatures.
I have the diving experience since I was 21, but I never use a supergood flashlight!
So maybe I will buy Brightstars flashlight next time! haha :)

Offline Mini Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2012, 03:46:15 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Since I'll be helping to moderate this forum I thought I should introduce myself.  My name is Darryl, and I'm a Flash-a-holic...
I never really posted much on CPF, although I've been a member for forever, so most of you don't know me.  As you can see in my profile I'm a HAT member, and I'm one of the guys that helps Charlie get all of his cool lights out to you guys.  Very cool gig BTW :)  I mean what could be cooler than helping to build all of these cutting edge lights?

As a modder, I never came up with anything all that original, so I never thought any of them were post worthy.  I hope I can change that soon.  I'd like to be a contributor to this forum, not just one of the moderators.  But I'm no expert, so I plan on learning a lot from all of you guys.

And the whole moderating thing is new to me, so I'm sure I'll make my share of mistakes.  Please be patient with me and I'll do my best to keep this a fun place!

Darryl aka Sonic
   lol im newbie here ,i would like to introduce myself to everybody as well , my name is cora , nice to see yaall
Feel free to contact angel@neonlaserchina.com directly for the best service

Offline Horowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 10:09:31 AM »
New here.