Author Topic: New Policy Regarding CPF -  (Read 8574 times)

Offline andrewwynn

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
    • MiniMighty Page
Re: New Policy Regarding CPF -
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2005, 10:43:08 PM »
love it the bong water line really cracked me up.. the UG is definitely a 'gloves off' location no doubt about it, not for the faint of heart that's for sure.. best be able to roll with the punches and take a joke.

-awr
Regulated hotwire driver. click here now for the Surefire M6
3-level high-power LED drop-in for mag. click here (coming soon)

Offline raggie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2005, 05:13:26 PM »
love it the bong water line really cracked me up.. the UG is definitely a 'gloves off' location no doubt about it, not for the faint of heart that's for sure.. best be able to roll with the punches and take a joke.

-awr
   guess im to old for the ug.

Offline MR Bulk

• SUPREME GALACTIC COMMANDER and
  • Administrator
  • Flashaholic
  • Supreme Galactic Commander
    • View Profile
    • MR Bulk's Flashlight Website
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2005, 07:34:26 AM »
Good one Ragzz!

And to Mark2 -- WELCOME aboard! :hugme: There are NO restrictions here about what you said -- mention away!

Unlike some who call those willing to visit other forums "traitors", WE are open minded.  WE do not feel threatened.  For WE know that most of the truly intelligent, open- and fair-minded readers will eventually find their way here...along with a members-only "special" or two thrown in from time to time to help speed up the process - with the first one planned for about a month from now...:naughty:

MR Bulk
Supreme Galactic Commander
"A day without sunshine is like...night"

Offline Lightstream

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2005, 02:24:41 AM »
guess im to old for the ug.

Too old? More like, someone with your good heart does not belong there.  :icon_thumleft:

I've never visited the underground and don't plan to. After all, if I wanted to see bad behavior I get some of the worst around 5 days a week. It's nice to see civility on the Internet for a change.

along with a members-only "special" or two thrown in from time to time to help speed up the process - with the first one planned for about a month from now...:naughty:

Special?  :occasion1: NOOOOOOO, not another excuse to spend money!!  The spirit is willing  :hello2: :hello2: :headbang: but the wallet is WEAK!  :puke:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 02:27:02 AM by Lightstream »
Flashlights Review Database (FLDB) - Read or contribute user reviews on all kinds of lights!
Home of the ROP - and my projects, lights, and collected info

Offline zackhugh

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2005, 08:23:35 AM »
The spirit is willing  :hello2: :hello2: :headbang: but the wallet is WEAK!  :puke:

Heh.  Futurama.

Offline Mark2

• View Profile
    • PhotonForums
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2005, 09:16:41 AM »
I registered for the Underground yesterday, just to see what it's about (after years on CPF). I don't like it, it just brings you down.

BC0311

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2005, 04:54:31 PM »

:rotflmao:  "...quit drinking the bong water or something."   :woot:  Thank you, Raggie.

Perhaps, here at MBF,  we should codify the apparent concern for not offending She who must be obeyed   as  CPFC....CPF Correctness.     :tongue3:

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
  • 2008 National Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2005, 05:01:55 PM »
a members-only "special" or two thrown in from time to time to help speed up the process - with the first one planned for about a month from now...:naughty:

We no need no stinkin' badges, but we need ze stinkin' specials!   :laughing8: :hello2: 

Offline bindibadgi

• View Profile
    • Stanton Hooley Photography
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2005, 03:40:28 AM »
Hah! raggie you tell 'em.   :whip2:
It's bad luck to be superstitious.

Stanton Hooley Photography

Offline tkl

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2005, 12:58:40 AM »
I'm a cpf banee myself and proud of it!  Actually, got banned twice.  :thumbup:  That hole is defenitely NOT what it use to be and Sasha has run amock effin it up.  Although I'm pretty much out of the flashlight game, glad I have this place.