Author Topic: Fire-Foxes IV (24-40-60 watt) HID For Sale Searchlight GROUP BUY FireFox IV 4  (Read 92132 times)

Offline KarstGhost

• View Profile
New to this particular flashlight forum!

Please sign me up, I'm all in. Thank you.

Offline Light

• View Profile
Could you add me to the list please  :D

also for the fastech batteries use coupon code BLF it drops it down to $17.05

Missed knowing about that, but just going back now didn't see a place to enter that coupon unless it is after you enter your PayPal payment step.

Lips,  I found the FF3 heat buildup to be the limiting factor, so would doubt extra battery supply would be a practical benefit.

Offline mhemling33

• View Profile
Missed knowing about that, but just going back now didn't see a place to enter that coupon unless it is after you enter your PayPal payment step.

Lips,  I found the FF3 heat buildup to be the limiting factor, so would doubt extra battery supply would be a practical benefit.

You have to view your shopping cart to see this. If you go right to checkout it wont appear.

Lips you might want to add that to the op too ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 11:40:44 PM by mhemling33 »

Offline sledhead

• View Profile

Well, I'd appreciate it if you add me to the list!  Sorry about it being my 1st post. See I'm not alone though. :thumbup:

Offline ncristia

• View Profile
I'm in.

Offline Lips

• Flashaholic
  • Mighty Fine :>) - Tasha Nicole and Marisa Miller
    • View Profile
    • Paypal = vdcjr@comcast.net
List updated  ;)

Lips, are you saying that FF4 is nearly an inch longer than FF3?

Also I said 2 millimeters longer but it's 2 centimeters longer

Had to break out the ruler! 2 centimeters longer or just over 3/4 inch, yes. They should have emphasized the metric system way back when I/we were in grade school.  :-[

I believe the added length is to accommodate the selectable power switch 24w (2600 lumen) 40w (4100 lumen) 60w (6100 lumen) which will be located on the side of the light. The power-on switch in the rear and a lockout switch also in the rear for safety... The safety switch is a nice addition for a backpack carry, not to mention the car and house with kids around.

For sure, especially with 6000 lumens out the front in a small package it'll get hot with extended use. The IV will have thermal protection built-in also like the III and my understanding is it will kick the power down to 24w (around 2600 lumens) when it gets too hot. The handle will give the option to take your hand off the light and heat or I imagine you can still hold the light with the handle on. Most of the time I just play around with the FFIII for short run-times. Having power output selection with the ability to start out at 24w (2600 lumens) should do allot for heat management and battery capacity management. No waiting for the light to thermally kicking down to 24w to conserve heat or the battery. I think it's going to be an accessory so the good thing is you have options. Use the light as a shorty with ability to change out spare batteries for more run-time or put the handle-battery carrier on for special missions!

You have to view your shopping cart to see this. If you go right to checkout it wont appear.

Lips you might want to add that to the op too ;)

Added to OP, thanks mhemling33!

Ref by kiely23
2x Panasonic 3400mAH for $17.95  incl. shipping !
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001980/1141100-panasonic-ncr18650b-rechargeable-3400mah-37v-18650

mhemling33 referred code BLF for extra 5% off at Fasttech    :thumbup:

Fire Foxes FF4 in stock and ready to ship.
You can send me a PM me here at site or contact me directly at FireFoxes@comcast.net for information.
Prices and info at the top of this post:
http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?topic=13795.0

Offline PhantomPhoton

• View Profile
I haven't had a new hid in awhile, put me in!

Offline CNR

• View Profile
Hi, count me in please  :)

I'm in Europe, where do the lights will be shipped from ?

Offline Bullet Bob

• View Profile
I signed up here as I am a memeber on the other forum and was told about the group buy here for the FF4 and I would like to get one as well.

Offline BarryH

• View Profile
Please sign me up as well  :thumbup:

Offline lawallac

• View Profile
I'll buy one for sure!

Offline CASEY1

• View Profile
 Please count me in also.

Offline Dismukesinity

• View Profile
I'd like one too/add me.

www.AdamDismukes.com

Thanks!

Offline marksmandowntown

• View Profile
Interested. Please add me.

Offline BVH

• View Profile
Too bad its longer than FF3 but I guess it's still shorter than the Magic Fire and might actually be nicer for large-handed people
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 03:16:59 PM by BVH »
WWII 60" Anti Aircraft Carbon Arc (Sold), Short Arcs: 1.6KW NightSun, 1KW Marconi, 1KW VSS-3a, .8KW TrakkaBeam, 600 Watt M-134 Gun Light, 300 Watt Locators, Megaray, 150 Watt Set Beam, 150 Watt Communicator, Maxabeam Gen3, Fritz HandSun, LarryK14@52V