Author Topic: FIRST PICS - Titanium Chameleons  (Read 62855 times)

Offline fläshgreëniè

• Flashaholic
  • all your fatty cläms belong to me
    • View Profile
Re: TITANIUM CHAMELEONS - LIMITED EDITIONS
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2005, 02:06:20 PM »
well, since this will be your baby, you can do like all other proud parents and keep a photo of it in your wallet... ;) :P

Offline marcspar

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2005, 02:27:24 PM »
I'm in!

Marc

Offline Somy Nex

• View Profile
    • Beamshots
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2005, 02:48:13 PM »
heeeyyyy, there're 14 individuals buying multiple chameleons (with me being the [un]lucky 13th!).

a little over a dozen Ti Chameleon's made you say....? ;) ;) ;)

but more seriously, however this is done, if they are only available after Jan 1, 2006, then I'd be in for one =P before that, my wallet is just completely fully committed to other things =P
Macdonaldus Senex fundum habuit. E-I-E-I-O. Et in hot fundo nonnullas boves domesticas habuit. E-I-E-I-O. Cum moo moo hic, et cum moo moo ibi. Hic una moo, ibi una moo, ubique una moo moo. Macdonaldus Senex fundum habuit. E-I-E-I-O

Offline MSaxatilus

• The big yellow one is the sun!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2005, 03:05:52 PM »
I don't think this is a sign up list, but if it is just in case....

Count me in for a Ti
SPY!!, 27LT XX1T, Ti McLux III & PD, Icarius' Aleph III Tri & Quad Lux, Splash anodized Aleph II, 2C Monster Quads by 3rd Shift, Surefire M6R, WXOS U2 w/ Tailguard, Milky L1, M180, M180-M3, Chop modified L4, ArcMania Modded Lux III L4, M4-on-Steroids!, HD45 XX1T & UXIJ

Offline MR Bulk

• SUPREME GALACTIC COMMANDER and
  • Administrator
  • Flashaholic
  • Supreme Galactic Commander
    • View Profile
    • MR Bulk's Flashlight Website
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2005, 05:31:58 PM »
I'll start a sign-up list later, perhaps even today.  Those on the original Chammie List (and who take delivery of their light/s) would be eligible to sign up for the Ti-Cham.  Probably cut the list off on New Year's Day, and pick n' ship a little after that, body deliveries willing.  I already have everything else but the electronics which should become a smooth and steady delivery stream right after the board house hits its stride.

So to review:

1) signup is open to just Chammie buyers - this would require that you do have the inclination (as well as the means) to accept and immediately complete the transaction on a Ti-Cham should your name be drawn

2) cut-off date would be 1-1-2006 (stroke of midnight according to HST)

3) I will then pick the appropriate number of entries and notify each person

4) transaction should be completed within a certain time frame to be determined

5) I will buid and ship your Ti-Chams as soon as possible thereafter.

I must reserve the right to hold back one or two to use as "trial balloons" either here or on e-bay, just to see how these things are valued - probably to the joy of the Ti-Cham owners...

I think we're all clear now? :icon_scratch:
MR Bulk
Supreme Galactic Commander
"A day without sunshine is like...night"

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
  • 2008 National Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2005, 05:32:27 PM »
I don't think this is a sign up list, but if it is just in case....

Count me in for a Ti

Ditto for me.  :love4:

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2005, 05:34:11 PM »
Yep, we're clear.  Sounds like a plan.  Thanks!

Offline MSaxatilus

• The big yellow one is the sun!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2005, 06:06:30 PM »
Works for me!   :thumbup:
SPY!!, 27LT XX1T, Ti McLux III & PD, Icarius' Aleph III Tri & Quad Lux, Splash anodized Aleph II, 2C Monster Quads by 3rd Shift, Surefire M6R, WXOS U2 w/ Tailguard, Milky L1, M180, M180-M3, Chop modified L4, ArcMania Modded Lux III L4, M4-on-Steroids!, HD45 XX1T & UXIJ

Offline fläshgreëniè

• Flashaholic
  • all your fatty cläms belong to me
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2005, 06:16:09 PM »
 :blob1: :wav: :blob1:

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
  • Send me all your lights!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2005, 06:30:02 PM »
right on!  :thumbsup:
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?

Offline gessner17

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2005, 06:50:44 PM »
I'm in! :thumbup:

Offline Osprey Guy

• Flashaholic, Knifemaker
    • View Profile
    • NumberNine-Marketing Communications
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2005, 06:56:22 PM »
This sounds like a good solution...but I do have a question....

Charlie-

From the way all of the above has been worded it suggests that the folks on the original sign-up list, who are already committed to buying a "regular" Chammie, will also have the opportunity to buy the Ti Cham if they so choose.  Did you mean it that way, or did you mean they would be buying the Ti-Cham instead of the "Regular" Cham?  I mean I'm seriously interested in owning a Chammie and all of the goodies...But in order to get the Ti-Cham do I now need to commit to two Chammies?

I know, I know...shame on me for not jumping at the thought of not one, but two Chammies.  :-[

Dennis Greenbaum   8)

Offline arewethereyetdad

• Flashaholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2005, 07:18:09 PM »
This sounds like a good solution...but I do have a question....

Charlie-

From the way all of the above has been worded it suggests that the folks on the original sign-up list, who are already committed to buying a "regular" Chammie, will also have the opportunity to buy the Ti Cham if they so choose.  Did you mean it that way, or did you mean they would be buying the Ti-Cham instead of the "Regular" Cham?  I mean I'm seriously interested in owning a Chammie and all of the goodies...But in order to get the Ti-Cham do I now need to commit to two Chammies?

I know, I know...shame on me for not jumping at the thought of not one, but two Chammies.  :-[

Dennis Greenbaum   8)

Dennis, I am certain that Charlie meant that one could buy the Ti Cham (if selected) as an ADDITIONAL light to the regular Cham.

Offline Geologist

• Flashaholic
  • Send me all your lights!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2005, 08:43:37 PM »
Those on the original Chammie List (and who take delivery of their light/s) would be eligible to sign up for the Ti-Cham.
Dragon, Ti, and Classic Chammies, Blk, Bare, & Brass LCs, Blk & Bare LHs, X990, Rayzorlite, The Torch, Mag85, MagGH24, SF C3, C2, 6P, G2, & Winelights, Peak Caribbean, Pacific, McKinnleys, + more , Exolion Ti, Orb Raw NS, SS Gatlight, Eternalights, Nuwai QIII, Inova X5THAs, X1, ARCs, + more?

Offline MR Bulk

• SUPREME GALACTIC COMMANDER and
  • Administrator
  • Flashaholic
  • Supreme Galactic Commander
    • View Profile
    • MR Bulk's Flashlight Website
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2005, 09:03:22 PM »
Dennis, unfortunately AWTYD and Geo are correct, the Ti-Cham is meant as an *additional perk* to those who were willing to buy into my newest light.

This is not to mean that you and everyone else are out of it - in fact www.LightHound.com will be offering the rest of the original Chameleons - the last 25 units available - the purchase of which would also "qualify" you for the Ti-Cham drawing via purchase confirmation from LightHound (John Crighton, owner).  And thus this would offer at least a glimmering ray of Ti-Cham hope to those who missed out on the original preorder list. :thumbup:
MR Bulk
Supreme Galactic Commander
"A day without sunshine is like...night"